Guess who has green scales and green thumbs? The Bogglesby Alligator Family! These wonderful characters are farmers in Honeysuckle Hollow. They grow delicious fruits and vegetables, and every weekend, they bring their fresh produce to the Farmer’s Market. Mom Amy, Dad Gilbert, daughter Ripple, and baby boy River work together to grow the best foods they can! Like all Li’l Woodzeez figurines, the Bogglesby alligators have rotatable heads, arms that move up and down, and hands that can grasp onto Li’l Woodzeez accessories. They also have vibrantly colored outfits that are easy to change. Read all about the Bogglesby Family in the included storybook, “To Market, To Market!” Playsets sold separately. Recommended for children ages 3 years and up.
Bogglesby Alligator Family
Animal Figurine Set
- Alligator Family: Toy animal figurine playset with 4 characters.
- Set Includes: Figurine playset features 2 parents, 1 child, 1 baby, and 1 storybook.
- One-of-a-Kind: Bogglesby family members have reptilian features and colorful outfits that are easy to change.
- Plays Well: Compatible with all Li’l Woodzeez and competitor toys.
- Recommended Age: Suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).